3rd Think Tank – Life Sciences in Digital Change “New Business Models in Life Sciences“
- When: 23rd June 2021 3.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- Where: Roof Top des Unicorn, Schubertstraße 6b, 8010 Graz
- Registration: https://www.humantechnology.at/aktuelles/termine/anmeldung/276
The 3rd Think Tank - Life Sciences in Digital Change focuses entirely on new business models that are emerging from the digital transformation of the life sciences. The industry has been in constant digital change for several years - this process was accelerated by Covid-19 and is partly responsible for the success of the life sciences.
- 3.30 p.m.: Arrival & Warm-up
- 4.00 p.m.: Introduction & Welcome by Urška Jež, Julia Schadinger & Bernhard Weber
- Key Note Speech by Michal Lagan (Head of IoT & Immo Key Account Management), Magenta Business
- 4.45 p.m.: Workshop “Data Service Cards” led by Angelika Riedl
- 6.15 p.m.: Learnings Start-ups
- 6.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.: Networking
WORKSHOP DATA SERVICE CARDS:
In the future, it will be more and more important for companies to understand what data means for them in the transformation to a data-driven company. In order to generate actual new values, products or services from data, the interaction of different company areas and competencies is usually necessary. In the course of the 1 ½ hour workshop you / the participants have the opportunity to use the data service cards developed by the Know-Center to get tov know a method of how it works to systematically and creatively develop ideas for data-driven innovations. The Data Service Cards consist of 40 cards and encourage collaboration between data and domain experts. The combination of data sources, analysis methods and customer benefits creates new structured ways of using data in the company.