BioVaria 2017 – Europe’s Next Top Technologies
BioVaria brings together European research institutions across national borders in order to improve the transfer of their research results into application. Europe’s most established technology transfer organizations join to present their most promising projects from academia to decision makers from international industry.
Spin-off Panel & Partnering
Looking for investors or collaboration partners? Want to raise your company’s profile among top decision makers from the international venture capital community and biopharmaceutical industry? Then BioVaria’s Spin-off Panel 2017 is for you!
Present your start-up and convince top life-science investors and biopharmaceutical decision-makers of your business concept. Compete to win a BioVaria Spin-off Award and pave the way for in-depth investor meetings!
- Gain unsurpassed exposure for your venture among investors and dealmakers who are truly committed to supporting innovative, early-stage projects.
- Convince them not only of your scientific achievements but also of your entrepreneurial and marketing skills! The interactive Spin-off Panel combines an elevator pitch with a challenging Q&A session.
- Gain expert advice on your pitch and business plan, including face-to-face ‘Speed Dating’ with investors and expert coaches.
- Compete to win a BioVaria Spin-off Award:
- Jury Prize: EUR 1,000 plus one conference pass to the 17th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum for Global Partnering & Investment (organized by Sachs Associates)
- Audience Prize: One conference pass to the 17th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum for Global Partnering & Investment
- Application Deadline: 24 February 2017. Submit your start-up here: http://www.biovaria.org/index.php?id=224
- Eligibility: Start-ups must be based in Europe and either be in the founding process or founded within the past two years.
- Ticket: EUR 120, includes single-day BioVaria access for one delegate, your company’s participation in the Spin-off Panel and company profile on biovaria.org and in the conference booklet.
Among partners like Ascenion, LDC Lead Discovery Center, Max-Planck-Innovation and many more, Austria Wirtschaftsservice GmbH (AWS) is partner of BioVaria 2017. Start-ups are very welcome to apply for the BioVaria Spin-off Panel to find funding and development partners. BioVaria 2017 spin-off Sponsor is SACHS Associates. For further information please visit: https://www.biovaria.org/
Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
80335 Munich, Germany
Date: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 – 9 a.m. to Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 – 6 p.m.