LISAvienna Business Treff: Life science funding opportunities
- WHEN: Tue, 31.5.2022 | 18:00 - 21:30
- WHERE: Kursalon Hübner, Johannesgasse 33, 1010 Vienna
- REGISTRATION: https://www.lisavienna.at/events/registration/?tx_lisabase%5Bevent%5D=15538&cHash=f0b0917e2ce87938f4834d66806dc7e1
- 6:00 p.m. Registration, welcome drinks, and snacks
- 6:30 p.m. LISAvienna Welcome and opening remarks, Johannes Sarx and Philipp Hainzl, Managing Directors
- 6:40 p.m. aws – Austria Wirtschaftsservice, Elvira Kainersdorfer, Program Manager Life Science Austria
- 6:50 p.m. FFG – Austrian Research Promotion Agency, Corinna Wilken, Life Science Expert
- 7:00 p.m. Vienna Business Agency, Matthias Heilbrunner, Program Manager R&D Funding
- 7:10 p.m. Biotech Austria, Peter Llewellyn-Davies, Chairman
- 7:20 p.m. EIT Health Regional Innovation Hub in Austria, Dirk Holste, Coordinator
- 7:35 p.m. Networking and flying buffet, Funding experts are available to answer your questions
Join LISAvienna's ViennaUP’22 evening event on life science funding opportunities that facilitate bringing ideas to market.
Event partners: Biotech Austria and EIT Health Austria
Learn more about funding programs available at Austria Wirtschaftsservice (aws) - the promotional bank of the Austrian federal government - as well as at the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) and at the Vienna Business Agency. Meet funding experts and get individual advice.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to grow your life science network in Vienna!.