Microbial Stress 2023
The Microbial Biotechnology Division of the European Federation of Biotechnology is happy to announce the 6th meeting on Microbial Responses to Stress - Microbial Stress 2023 - with a program covering both fundamental and applied aspects.
Researchers from academia and industry are invited to join the meeting at TU Wien, Vienna, Austria from September 18-21, 2023, including microbiologists, biotechnologists, system biologists, biochemists, and molecular biologists.
As a satellite event to this meeting the COST action EuroMicropH will organize a 2 days Open Meeting (18-19 September 2023), which will share a joint session with the EFB Microbial Stress meeting at the same venue.
The abstract submission for oral and poster presentations is open until 30 May 2023.
Meeting topics covered are
- Molecular mechanisms of stress
- Microbial stress in bioproduction systems
- Challenges to microbial life in the natural environment: adaptation and evolution
- Plant microbe interactions and soil microorganisms
- Stresses associate with human-microbe interactions
- Michelle Afkhami, University Miami, USA
- Daniela De Biase, Sapienza University of Rome & EuroMicropH, Italy
- Donato Giovannelli, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Julia Vierheilig, TU Wien, Austria
- Nick Wierckx, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- Kaspar Valgepea, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Peter Lund, University Birmingham, UK