Powered by LISA: Life Science Partnering 2021
The international Life Science Partnering 2021 in Innsbruck connects Life Science academia with industry. Both scientists and companies have the opportunity to present industrially-relevant scientific findings and identify interesting areas of cooperation.
Following the success of 2019, the international Life Science Partnering 2021 provides the ideal network platform to find project partners with focus on Life Science Engineering and Health Technology. The Life Science Partnering 2021 is organized by Standortagentur Tirol, Life Science Cluster Tirol and Enterprise Europe Network.
Attending the conference is free of charge - registration for the event is mandatory!
- 09:00 - 09:15 Welcome and Introduction
- 09:15 - 10:30 Keynote Session
- 10:30 - 10:45 Coffee Break
- 10:45 - 12:00 Pitching Session by Researchers and Companies
- 12:00 - 13:30 Lunch Break
- 13:30 - 17:00 Matchmaking - Bilateral Meeting Session
t +43 512 576262 255
t +43 512 576262 253